Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursdays Musings

 Hey, I thought I would just share I hope to post tomorrow with at least one drawing I have done this week. I am hoping to paint it this afternoon & take some photos to share. Today I am swooning over this!


We are planning on doing some fixing around our place. No small task. I am trying to get the Mr. on board with when we redo the floor we put in an island / table in the kitchen that can also be used for art & crafts. We would have a sink area behind it & not more creative cabinets, but that is ok. I would love this in Krissy's old room / our now guest room. Only problem is when they come to visit & stay where would they sleep?
My whole family lives 5-8hrs away. So when you visit you stay at least a few days. So a version of this would be great, we'd only need a place for three. When we have company we can venture to the other room for dining.


In the mean time I am making do & organizing from a few custom orders I had over the holidays, putting away ribbons, materials, paints.....



I have a post on DearCreatives.com today about cloth grocery bags & safety tips for using them. Also links to free patterns for your reusable bags. I also have two posts one of which has my top 10 photography tutorials & tips / one post dedicated to lens selection.  If you are green, sew or love photography & crafts I am sure you will like it so venture over at your leisure! Hope to see you tomorrow! xo

If you are on Pinterest you can follow my boards for Craft rooms or anything else if you like! Seriously trying only to go visit when I have my morning coffee. Love that site!

Readers just disregard: just verifying with code here: 6JQSRZW36F2V



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!