Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn Is In The Air

{Images via Flickr}
There is a chill to the morning air. You run and grab your sweater. You see pumpkins and sunflowers in the stores or in your garden ready for picking. You take a brisk walk and when you return you savor your favorite warm drink~Autumn is in the air again! ~

If a man . . . can paint a landscape, and convey into souls and ochres all the enchantments of Spring or Autumn; it is certain that the secret cannot be kept; the first witness tells it to a second, and men go by fives and tens and fifties to his doors.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

  1. Having my coffee reading your blog!!! Everything looks good. REally feels like Fall today.... gonna put on a scarff and finish gettin ready for Going to do a wedding makeup and then teach from 12-5 then willis 5-close.. lol long long long day ! Hope to talk Sunday ! love ya mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I haven't heard from you, maybe you didn't get my post, you won an art print from me last week! you can send me an email with your address if you would like me to send your print;)I love your autumn pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti, I have tried to email you several times. I don't know why you're not getting it.
    If you email me I can reply with my address. Let me know if you get my message I sent 2 new emails to you. I am so happy I won. I left you a comment on your blog about this. Hopefully we will connect. xo Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!