Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Comic Relief



The above painting was with left over paint and some colored pencil lines done very fast~

Here are some characters that are in a comic book style. I spoke about these in an earlier post that I would share these with you. I did these in my journal just to use different colors, loosen up, work in another style and in one case use spontaneous painting! ( without too much thinking.)
When I have been working on art that is more detailed and thoughtful I need to escape with some comic relief so to speak or at least the freedom to experiment in a more free form. I did these all in the same day and didn't really spend a huge amount of time on them. I hope you find the time to play with color, loosen up in your art journals and look at art forms you might not normally view to find your inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!