Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've Been Tagged - Photo Tag ( First photo file 10th photo)



I was tagged by the lovely Faerwillow at Serendipity. The story behind this photo. I was with my new camera in New York City visiting my oldest daughter (2006). I was still an awe struck tourist, although I had been there as a teen.The sites, history and then our Statue of Liberty. I took images of her as I walked up and then close ups. This was the 10th image! I think I filled 3 sd cards full of images. It was one of the most amazing trips! I have been taking photographs ever since and trying to learn from each one. I love digital.
The rules are as follows:

Open your first photo file

Scroll to the 10th photo

Post the photo and the story behind it

Tag Five more people.

so as it goes
a game is a game
and now you have been tagged
Terri is an artist/crafter, writer and loves all things pretty and Marie Antoinette
Summer Raven is a Jewelry Designer and loves natural stones. Her designs are beautiful.
Marsha is a collage artist/ graphic designer
Her artwork and eye for designs are amazing!
She is a photographer, writer, designer
Her floral and horticulture images are what I aspire to
Amy is a watercolor artist illustrator and writer a delightful blog

3 comments:

  1. How cool is THIS?! Loved your post, love the game. Thank you for tagging me! I'll post in the next day or two. How fun!

    You have such a lovely blog! It's always a beautiful visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa thanks so much for popping in! :)
    Yes, color is wonderful!!! Seems like everything I do, or buy is full of color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm flattered Theresa that you tagged me! Thanks...both of your blogs are very beautiful as well, wow!
    fun trip to NYC too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!