Monday, June 21, 2010

Vintage Love Journal Page

I wanted to share one of my "Vintage Love" journal prompt pages. This was the first page I did it is rather simple compared to the one I'll show you later. One of the things I did was painted a aged colored background. I took an old letter that had ink writing on it and split it in half. I glued down the side with writing and then sewed by hand the words Vintage Love. On the journal page I also used a photograph of my grandmother, some vintage buttons, lace, old wall paper and a few other elements. I hope you give the journal prompt "Vintage Love" a try and add your linky to the "Simply Sunday" posting~ Its open for awhile so there is still plenty of time to make a page and share it.
"Suddenly, as rare things will, it vanished."~Elizabeth Barrett Browning


2 comments:

  1. Nice page !
    The quote makes me ponder... maybe that's how life is too... suddenly, before we know it, it vanishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love how you aged it. Love anything that looks time worn. Thanks for stopping by.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!