Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Blog Header

Hello, Notice anything different?

1. I am trying to create a new header ~
I inserted the one I created so far this is what it looks like. I have usually added to already designed ones but I did this start to finish. I am sure it is not the final one.
What do you think?

2. I am considering changing the background~ Will I ever be happy? Maybe I should have someone do a blog design for me? Any suggestions to who would be good to use?

3. I have a huge list of to do items~ So why am I doing this today? Experimenting as usual and just saying hello!

3 comments:

  1. No you will never be happy---life is about change, so blogs should change ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the "old" look was for your blog but this one has a lot of whimsy and fun - very compelling images:-) I am at http://karenmartinarts.blogspot.com - come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~what fun!! now i agree you will probably never be satisfied...maybe for awhile...i think it is one of the fun parts of blogging...sharing our personlities through our page designs...best wishes as you change about...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!