Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vintage Circus Clowns & Circus Wagons

Here is a painting I did that is second to the one I haven't shown you yet~ I was inspired by the vintage clown but changed it to have a futuristic styled hair and air about it~
It is quite different from the other one I have been doing lately but I needed to paint with a more free styled brush stroke~ I would love to hear what you think.
Here's a little Vintage Circus History/Entertainment for you~







Circus Wagons

I came across these Vintage Videos of the Circus and a little history and had to share. I just found them interesting and am hoping you might too~
Happy Weekend to you all, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Creative friends comments mean so much!